Colbert Ball Tax Service
Call Today: 1-281-875-CASH
Take a look at the different types of Refund Disbursement Options available:
5. IRS Direct Deposit - We will electronically file your return and the IRS will deposit your tax refund it into your bank account, or mail you a check (this option requires upfront payment).
6. Paper Returns – We will prepare your return for you to mail to the IRS. The IRS will then mail you your check. This usually takes up to 6-8 weeks (this option requires upfront payment).
1. RAL's- Refund Anticipation Loan 24hrs (You can receive up to $2,000 of your IRS anticipated return within 24-48hrs in check or debit card form)
2. ERC - Electronic Refund Check (You will receive your refund check within 7-10 business days)
3. ERD- Electronic Refund Deposit (You will receive your refund deposited into your personal checking/savings account within 7-10 business days)
4. ERPC- Electronic Prepaid Card (You will receive your refund deposited onto your prepaid debit card which works like a ATM/debit card within 7-10 business days)